We are updating this page frequently to keep you aware of the latest measures which have been put in place to help during the COVID-19 outbreak. Check back regularly to stay up to date.
In view of the current situation with Covid-19 and in accordance with the latest advice, Team TWP will be working from home, commencing Tuesday 3rd November 2020
During these times we would like to reassure you that we have procedures in place to enable us to continue providing all of our usual services.
Systems are in place to divert incoming calls to our mobiles, but where possible we ask that you email us so we can best deal with your enquiry.
Self Assessment Tax Payments: Sean Baker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01932 704 761
Payroll/ PAYE/ Employee Issues: Elaine Bright Email: email@example.com Tel 01932 704 710
VAT Deferral: Mitchell Noyes Email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01932 704 722
General Time to Pay/Corporate Tax: Stephen Nicholls Email: email@example.com Tel 01932 704 760
General Time to Pay/Personal Tax: Chris Ace Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01932 704 709
Audit: Jay Gill Email: email@example.com Tel 01932 704 722
For other questions please contact your usual partner/contact.
TWP Main Landline 01932 704 700
Link to Access to TWP Office and Meetings
- If you need to drop off or collect records please contact your usual TWP contact and we will make arrangements where possible.
- Due to the closure of the office, we would like to make you aware we have video conferencing facilities available.
- Please try to avoid sending cheques, instead you can make payments vis BACS.
- We will assume unless we hear from you we have permission to open and scan the post. This will avoid any delay in the receipt of private post.
- You can continue to use our main reception number 01932 704 700
For more information, useful websites include:
If you have any comments or questions. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org